New data shows how voter turnout changed between the 2014 and 2018 mid-term elections. This data visualization explores how voter turnout changed for different demographic groups.
- Population Pyramid of Urban and Rural Areas
- Which U.S. Counties Have the Most People Living in Poverty?
- What U.S. Counties Are the Most Educated?
- What U.S. Counties Have The Most Children?
- How often do Americans go to church?
- What percentage of Americans in each political party believe God exists?
- What percentage of Americans believe God exists?
- The Population of Every County in The U.S.
- U.S. COVID-19 Dashboard
- What Metro Areas Have People That Regularly Work From Home?